- August 9-11, 2002 - I visited Grandma and Grandpa in Kansas. It was my first overnight trip. Grandma had the crib already set up when we got there.
- August 20, 2002 - I have discovered my hands. Unfortunately I keep hitting myself instead of finding my mouth, but I am working on it.
- August 16, 2002 - I laughed for the first time. My parents are pretty funny when they act crazy.
- August 20, 2002 - I slept through the night. So did Mom :)
- August 22, 2002 - I went swimming with Mom and Dad. We had loads of fun. I can't wait to go back.
- August 24, 2002 - I met Dad's friend Andy. Would you believe he wouldn't hold me? I will smile it out of him next time.
- August 27, 2002 - I got my first cold. It nearly did my parents in.
- August 29, 2002 - Went back to the Doctor. I weighed 13 lbs and 6 1/2 ozs. I was 25 1/4 inches long. My length (baby talk for height) puts me in the 95 percentile for my age. Who could I have got that from? Anyways, they also suck me with four needles, but I made it through like a trooper.
- August 30, 2002 - Grandma and Grandpa Ciocchetti came to visit for Labor Day.
- September 13, 2002 - I went to my first cookout! Thanks Hoehners.
- October 5, 2002 - Got to go to my aunt Jen's Wedding. It was lots of fun. Even got to meet my cousin Madison.
- October 31, 2002 - Went back to the Doctor. I weighed 17 1/2 lbs. I was 26 5/8 inches long.
- November 18, 2002 - I turned over, from tummy to back!!! I am super-baby!
- December 4, 2002 - I saw my first snow. It looked cool and oh boy, it tasted good too!