- January 1, 2003 - Happy New Year! Mom and Dad didn't even let me stay up until midnight! Man!
- January 10, 2003 - I decided to start saying stuff. Said "da-da" today!
- February 15, 2003 - Learned to clap, it is not that hard. Patty-cake here I come. Grandma and Grandpa Hoppe helped me learn.
- March 12, 2003 - Enough of this laying around stuff. Today is the first day I could sit up all by myself.
- March 14, 2003 - If you leave me, I will show you a new trick. I can wave goodbye now!
- March 27, 2003 - Celebrated Momma's birthday.
- April 2, 2003 - I learned today to drink from a cup. None of that bottle stuff for this kid!
- April 4, 2003 - This is a day I will never forget. I learned to crawl. Look out world!
- April 20, 2003 - Celebrated Easter! That is when Jesus rose! We went to church in Arkansas with Grandma and Grandpa Hoppe. Aunt Jen, Shelby and Terrie were there also. Oh, yeah, almost forgot to tell you that I learned my first spanish word this day, "uno!"
- April 23, 2003 - Started going to kindermusik. I am really good at the drums. I love music.
- May 2-4, 2003 - Went back to Wisconsin to see my friends. Got to see Dad's confirmation class be confirmed. Had fun especially with the Stolls.
- May 28, 2003 - Moved to Ellsworth Kansas. Check out my new church's website at http://www.luther95.com/SPELC-EKS.
- May 20 - June 1, 2003 - I got to see where my Dad grew up, Alva, OK. My Mom had never see it either. I got my first official Oklahoma Sooners outfit!
- June 8, 2003 - Dad was ordianed and installed at St. Paul's. All sorts of people came! Grandpa helped do the service.
- June 19, 2003 - My first Birthday. Spent it at Damian's wedding. We had lots of fun!
- June 28, 2003 - Found out mom is having me a sister or brother! I can't wait!
- July 4, 2003 - Got to be near my first backyard fireworks. Grandma and Grandpa Ciocchetti came and then we went to the Paull's house.
- July 7, 2003 - Go to ride in my first tow truck! Mom and Dad not as happy as I was. Aunt Jen, Shelby, and Terrie came and got us. The next day we celebrated Dad's friend Brian going to heaven at church!
- July 27, 2003 - Celebrated 125 years with my church. That is a long time for someone around just 13 months. We had so many people at church. It was neat. Mom, Dad, and I sat in the front row!