- June 19, 2002 at 11:25am - I was born at Divine Savior in Portage, Wisconsin. My Mom, of course, and Dad were there. Grandma and Grandpa
Ciocchetti were in the waiting room right by. My doctor was Dr. Gregory. I weighed 7lbs anmd 14oz and was 21 inches long.
- June 20, 2002 - I went home from the hospital. I went to my house and slept for the first night in my cradle. My cradle use to be my Dad's when he grew up.
- June 23, 2002 - I went on my first hike. Grandma and Grandpa Ciocchetti, Mom and Dad went with me to Devils Lake State Park.
- June 30, 2002 - I was baptized into the Christian faith. Grandma Hoppe and Aunt Jennifer were able to come to see me get baptized. I met my Godparents Ryan Vanlaningham from around Chicago and Rob and Jen Jacklin from St. Louis.
- July 8, 2002 - I met my Grandpa Hoppe for the first time. He and Grandma came up to visit for a week.
- July 9, 2002 - I met my Uncle Chris for the first time. He was here for a couple days.
- July 11, 2002 - I met my Aunt Sandy for the first time. She came down from Appleton for the day.
- July 12, 2002 - I met my Aunt Donna for the first time. Grandma and Granpda Hoppe, Mom, Dad, and I went all the way to Sheyboygan to meet her.
- July 15, 2002 - I took my first bath in a bath tub. It is one made just for me. Enough of that sponge bath stuff, I am a big kid now. I also went to the Doctor for the first time. All things look good. I weighed 9lbs, 12oz and was 23inches long.
- July 20, 2002 - I made my first hospital call today with Dad. We went all the way to Sauk Prairie to see Pete Spatz. I also saw hundreds of motorcycles go by on their ride for MDA.
- July 29&30, 2002 - Mom, Dad and I moved to St. Louis. I will have my own room in our aprtment when I get just a little older.
- August 3, 2002 - Aunt Jennifer, Terrie, and my only cousin Shelby came to visit. It was good to get to meet Terry and especially Shelby. She held me and everything.